Parent Association: SOLWODI Deutschland e.V.
Monday to Thursday 08:00-15:30, Friday 08:00-13:00 and by appointment
Focus of Work:
- Women threatened or affected by forced marriage
- Female refugees with the above-mentioned problems or in the context of "honor and violence"
- Foreign women with experience of violence, victims of exploitation and abuse
- Women / girls threatened or affected by genital mutilation
- Women with other problems related to immigration, social law and benefits or personal problems.
- Emergency room for a woman threatened/affected by honor violence or forced marriage
- Placement of safe accommodation
- Accompaniment through the separation and divorce process
- Prevention work (workshops) at schools, in GU`s, language courses etc.
Our Offer of Support:
The support takes place personally by telephone or online (also anonymous)
- Information on the above-mentioned problems and potential legal implications
- Assistance in decision-making and longer-term support for a (violence-)free, self-determined life
- Psychosocial counseling
- Safe accommodation and psychosocial care in the emergency room
- Accompanying and assistance in dealing with authorities and public services (Aliens Office, Job Center, Police, Youth Welfare Office, BAMF, Court...)
- Advice and support in the search for job qualification programs and work
- Practical help and support with integration in Germany
- Mediation of medical and psychotherapeutic treatment
- Mediation of lawyers (aliens law, criminal law, divorce, alimony, custody, etc.)
- Preparation and support for a possible return to the home country (business start-up, etc.)
Lectures on the topic of honor violence and forced marriage in schools, community shelters, German courses, etc.
Collaboration in various networks/round tables on the topic of "Honor Violence" "Domestic Violence" "Sexualized Violence " "Violence Prevention" "Migration" in the region of East Hesse. Collaboration in the Intercultural Week in Fulda.
Cooperation with other (women's) counseling centers and equal opportunity officers
Participation / collaboration in expert discussions and round tables / networks in the region of Eastern Hesse
Cooperation/exchange with the various authorities/social agencies in Eastern Hesse.
The counseling center is supported by the Hessian Ministry of Social Affairs, the Federal Office for Migration and Refugees, municipal funds from the district of Fulda and Vogelsbergkreis and the EU-Project HEUNI, European Institute for Crime Prevention and Control,affiliated with the United Nations.
SOLWODI Germany e.V., Fulda
VR-Cooperative Bank Fulda eG
IBAN: DE20 5306 0180 0000 2916 68