Parenting organization: SOLWODI Rhineland-Palatinate e.V.
Postfach 21 12 42
Availability: Mo - Fr 10:00 a.m. - 5:00 p.m.
Focus of Work:
- Victims of human trafficking / forced prostitution
- Forced marriage
- Labor exploitation / begging
- Refugee women in the environment of "honor and violence"
- Foreign women experiencing exploitation and abuse
- Genital mutilation
- Other problems related to immigration law, social law or personal problems
Our Offer of Support:
Support is provided in person by telephone or online (also anonymously)
- Information on the above-mentioned problems and potential legal implications
- Assistance in decision-making and longer-term support for a (violence-)free, self-determined life
- Mediation of safe accommodation
- Accompanying and assistance in dealing with authorities and public services (Aliens Office, Job Center, Police, Youth Welfare Office, BAMF, Court...)
- Arrangement of German language and integration courses
- Advice and support in the search for job qualification programs and work
- Practical help and support with integration in Germany
- Mediation of medical and psychotherapeutic treatment
- Assistance in finding housing, including relocation, furniture procurement, clarification of financing
- Mediation of lawyers (aliens law, criminal law, divorce, alimony, custody, etc.)
- Counseling and long-term support for (victim) witnesses in human trafficking proceedings, referral to a specialist lawyer for incidental action representation
- Preparation and support for a possible return to the home country (setting up a business, etc.)
- Lectures, interviews, articles on the problems of foreign women in Germany who are affected by human trafficking, forced marriage or other situations of violence.
- Cooperation with the working group "Violence against women Ludwigshafen"
Collaboration with the "AKtiv- Arbeitskreis gegen Menschenhandel und Zwangsprostitution Südwest" ("Active Working Group against Human Trafficking and Forced Prostitution Southwest")
- Cooperation with other (women's) counseling centers, equal opportunity officers, associations and institutions in Germany and abroad.
- Participation / collaboration in expert discussions and round tables
- Cooperation in training events of BAMF (Federal Office for Migration and Refugees) for the identification of victims of human trafficking in the asylum system and training of new special representatives for this area
SOLWODI Rheinland-Pfalz e.V., Ludwigshafen
Savings Bank Vorderpfalz
IBAN: DE95 5455 0010 0000 2904 60