Parenting organization: SOLWODI Bayern e.V.
Availability: Mo - Fr 10:00 a.m. - 3:00 p.m.
Focus of Work:
- Victims of human trafficking for the purpose of sexual exploitation/ labor exploitation
Violence in the name of honor (genital mutilation, forced marriages, honor killings, control by family/relatives, etc.)
Our Offer of Support:
Support is provided in person by telephone or online (also anonymously)
- Information on the above-mentioned problems and potential legal implications
- Assistance in decision-making and longer-term support for a (violence-)free, self-determined life
Preparation for BANF and court hearings
- Mediation of safe accommodation
- Communication with authorities and public services (Aliens Office, Job Center, Police, Youth Welfare Office, BANF, Court...)
- Arrangement of German language and integration courses
Support in finding medical and psychotherapeutic treatment
- Mediation of lawyers (aliens law, criminal law, divorce, alimony, custody, etc.)
Counseling and long-term support for (victim) witnesses in human trafficking proceedings, procurement of a specialist lawyer to represent the plaintiff in the civil action
Women's cafés on various topics (information about rights, gender-specific violence, integration in Germany, etc.)
Outreach work in the asylum shelters (presentation of our offer, exchange, information about rights and duties and about gender-specific violence, education and arranging appointments)
Lectures, interviews, information booths, actions
Participation in expert groups, working groups, exchange meetings, etc.
Participation in EU - projects:
SISA: SOLWODI Regensburg participates in the project part of the transnational return counseling for West African victims of human trafficking and their children. The goal is to establish a transnational counseling network for women returning to Italy according to the Dublin III regulation and to create a handout for expert counselors in Germany in order to provide close support through NGOs to this particularly vulnerable group.
SARAH: SOLWODI Regensburg participates in the project part of sensitizing refugee/migrant women for gender-specific violence and victims' rights. The work is about raising awareness among policy makers about gender-based violence in the context of migration and the challenges victims face in accessing services.
ACTIVATE: Through this project, refugee shelter staff and lawyers will be trained on the issue of trafficking of third country nationals; especially women for sexual exploitation.
- Cooperation with other (women's) counseling centers, equal opportunity officers, associations and institutions in Germany and abroad
- Participation / collaboration in expert discussions and round tables in the Ostalbkreis district
- Project sponsor "Engagiert in BW II" of the Ministry of Labor and Social Affairs, Family and Integration in Baden-Württemberg
- Solwodi BW e.V. is responsible for the office of the Ostalb-Bündnis gegen Menschenhandel und (Zwangs-)Prostitution (Alliance against Human Trafficking and Forced Prostitution).
- Cooperation with other counseling centers, social services, youth welfare offices, police, women's shelters, BAMF, lawyers, equal opportunity officers, special representatives of the BAMF, women's shelters, etc.
Liga Bank EG
SORT CODE 750 903 00
Account 010 43 278 88
IBAN: DE11 7509 0300 0104 3278 88