Parenting organization: Solwodi Baden-Württemberg e.V.
Availability: Mo - Fr 10:00 a.m. - 5:00 p.m., in urgent cases continious on-call service
Focus of Work:
- Exit from prostitution
- Victims of human trafficking / forced prostitution
- Forced marriage
- Labor exploitation / begging
- Refugee women in the environment of "honor and violence"
- Foreign women experiencing exploitation and abuse
- Genital mutilation
- Other problems related to immigration law, social law or personal problems
Our Offer of Support:
Support is provided in person by telephone or online (also anonymously)
- Information on the above-mentioned problems and potential legal implications
- Assistance in decision-making and longer-term support for a (violence-)free, self-determined life
- Mediation of safe accommodation and psychosocial support in this accommodation
- Accompanying and assistance in dealing with authorities and public services (Aliens Office, Job Center, Police, Youth Welfare Office, BAMF, Court...)
- Arrangement of German language and integration courses
- Advice and support in the search for job qualification programs and work
- Practical help and support with integration in Germany
- Mediation of medical and psychotherapeutic treatment
- Assistance in finding housing, including relocation, furniture procurement, clarification of financing
- Mediation of lawyers (aliens law, criminal law, divorce, alimony, custody, etc.)
- Preparation and support for a possible return to the home country (setting up a business, etc.)
- Lectures at schools, associations and organizations, interviews, articles on the problem of women in prostitution and women who are are affected by human trafficking, forced marriage or other violent situations.
- Campaigns in public
- Cooperation with other (women's) counseling centers, equal opportunity officers, associations and institutions in Germany and abroad.
- Participation / collaboration in expert discussions and round tables in the Ostalbkreis district
- Project sponsor "Engagiert in BW II" of the Ministry of Labor and Social Affairs, Family and Integration in Baden-Württemberg
- Solwodi BW e.V. is responsible for the office of the Ostalb-Bündnis gegen Menschenhandel und (Zwangs-)Prostitution (Alliance against Human Trafficking and Forced Prostitution)
SOLWODI Baden-Württemberg e.V.
District savings bank Ostalb
IBAN: DE45 6145 0050 1001 0218 12